Measles Vaccine : The Facts !
Measles Vaccine : The Facts !
Pre-Vaccinations - What happened before vaccinations
- FACT : In 1900 there were 13.3 measles deaths per
By 1955, the death rate was 0.03 deaths per 100,000, a decline
eight years before the first measles shot.
The death rate from measles in the mid-1970’s (post-vaccine)
remained exactly the same as in the early 1960’s
- FACT : In the United States and England, between 1915
and 1958, there was a 95% decline in the measles death rate.
- FACT : Before the vaccine was introduced, it was
extremely rare for an infant to contract measles. However,
by 1993 more than 25% of all measles cases were occurring in
babies under one year old. CDC (Centre for Disease Control)
officials attribute it to the growing number of mothers who were
vaccinated during the 1960’s, ‘70’s, and ‘80’s. (When natural
immunity is denied, measles protection cannot be passed onto
With Vaccinations - The non-efficacy of vaccinations
- FACT : In the U.S.A. the measles vaccine has been
available since 1957 and the triple vaccine against measles,
mumps and rubella (MMR) has been available since 1975. In spite
of all this, from 1983 to 1990 there has been a 423%
increase in the number of measles cases.
- FACT : In 1985 the American government reported that
80% of notified cases of measles had been
In 1986 there was a measles epidemic at Corpus Christi, Texas, in
which 99% of the children affected had been vaccinated against
measles, and over 95% were supposedly immune.
- FACT : According to Dr. Atkinson of the CDC,
"measles transmissions has been clearly documented
among vaccinated persons. In some large outbreaks...over
95% of cases have a history of vaccination..."
- FACT : According to a study by the World Health
Organisation (W.H.O.), those vaccinated against measles are 14
times more likely to contract the disease than those left
Effects of Vaccinations
- FACT : Serious nervous system and other
reactions to measles vaccine have been repeatedly reported
in medical literature. The measles vaccine may cause ataxia
(inability to co-ordinate muscle movements), learning disability,
retardation, encephalitis, retinopathy, blindness, aseptic
meningitis, seizure disorders, paralysis and death. Other
researchers have investigated it as a possible cause of or
co-factor for multiple sclerosis, Reye’s Syndrome, Guillain-Barre
syndrome, blood clotting disorders, and juvenile-onset diabetes.
- FACT : During measles, the body literally ‘burns’ up
the cells containing the invading virus. This incineration takes
place at the site of the spots or rash, which measles is known
for. If this is stopped, as by a vaccination, then the virus
survives and lives on in the body, only to cause havoc later on.
A high proportion of individuals who had the vaccination were
found in adult life to have developed cervical cancer, skin
cancers and multiple sclerosis.
Bad Medicine - The power of drug companies
- FACT : GP’s have financial incentives to
vaccinate the children within their practice.
- Neil Z Miller, "Vaccines: Are They Really Safe And
Effective?", (New Atlantean Press, 1994), pp. 25-29. ISBN
- Randeall Neustaedter, "The Immunization Decision", (North
Atlantic Books, 1990), pp. 53-58. ISBN 1-55643-071-X
- Leon Chaitow, "Vaccination And Immunisation: Dangers,
Delusion and Alternatives", (The C.W. Daniel Co. Ltd. 1994), pp.
107-110. ISBN 0-85297-191-4
- Trevor Gunn, "Mass Immunisation, A Point in Question",
(Cutting Edge Publications, 1992), pp. 17-18. ISBN 0-9517657-1-X
- Robert Mendelsohn MD, "How To Raise a Healthy Child ... In
Spite of Your Doctor", (Chicago: Contemporary Books, 1984),
- J. Cherry, "The New Edpidemiology of Measles and Rubella,"
(Hospital Practice, 1980), p. 49.
- Michael Anderson, "International Mortality Statistics"
(Washington, DC: Facts on File, 1981) pp 182-183.
- Daniel Q Haney, "Wave of Infant Measles Stems From ‘60s
Vaccinations," Albuquerque Journal, (November 23, 1992), p. B3.
- What Doctors Don’t Tell You, "The WDDTY Vaccination
Handbook", The Wallace Press 1991.
- Centre for Disease Control Morbidity and Mortality Weekly
Report, 6th June 1986, U.S.A.
- New England Journal of Medicine, 26th March 1987, U.S.A.
- FDA Workshop to Review Warnings, Use Instructions, and
Precautionary Information [on Vaccines], (Rockland, Maryland,
Sept. 18, 1992), p.27.
- National Health Federation Bulletin, (Nov. ‘69). Also see
- See Note 5, p. 215.
- Rønne T. "Measles Virus Infection Without Rash in Childhood
is Related to Disease in Adult Life", The Lancet, 5 Jan. 1985,